Teacher - Primary School
An OFSTED rated 'Good'
school is currently looking for an NQT
to teach a Year 2 class
or a class in KS2 after the October half term, 2020
. The school is based in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
A small, one form Catholic Primary School (with an on-site Pre-School) that works closely with their parish; the establishment boasts strong links between school and church, which contributes to a strong sense of community. The school is also a member of a Partnership - a dedicated collaboration of Catholic schools who aim to teach in line with their faith values.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner who loves teaching and inspiring students
- A teacher who comprehends that each student has different strengths and needs and so, is willing to alter lesson plans to ensure all students are able to reach their personal potential
- A teacher who is engaging and seeks to make lessons fun and interactive
- A teacher committed to raising standard in all curriculum areas
What we can offer:
- A small Catholic school with an inclusive ethos, rooted in Gospel values
- Guidance and support from a strong leadership team
- Outstanding teacher development and support through high quality CPD
- Contribution towards relocation costs for appointed candidate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.