Are you a fully qualified account looking for your next career opportunity?
CSGCSG are working on behalf of a ledingleding Security business, which are experiencing significant growth in their operation, and are seeking a talented accountant seeking a Interim Finance Manager role opportunity.Purpose of the role:
To engage in strategic and tactical decision making with the Business Director in driving the regional performance forward, at all times considering and managing the potential exposure around operational, financial and legal risks.
To provide commercial financial support to the Business Director and their team, delivering sound commercial judgements and evaluation on business performance, potential new business and re-negotiations. Ensuring at all times that the Group financial policies and procedures are rigorously adhered to
To actively participate in the development of a "one" UK Finance Function to continually improve service levels, cost effectiveness and add value to commercial activities undertaken.You Will Have:
- High numeric and analyticalanalytical skills
- Experience preparing budgets and forecasts
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent inter personal skills with proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales
- Newly Qualified in ACAACA, CIMACIMA, ACCAACCA or nearing qualification
- Knowledge of SAP and CognosCognos
- Experience of working in a multimulti site environment
Our client is offering a competitive package with a base salary £50,000 car allowance, attractive bonus, pension, healthcarehealthcare and benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below.