A fabulous new role has arisen within a highly reputable, well established independent financial advisory practice based in Essex. They are looking to bring an advisor into their growing team due to ongoing growth within the business.
You will be supported with leads from the business and will be aided by a strong paraplanning and administrative team. They provide you with all the tools that you will need to become a successful IFA within the practice and will also offer study support should you want to further your qualifications and technical knowledge.Duties:
- Managing and maintaining a service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in an Adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the practice
The role is available with a January 2021 start in mind ! Apply now inconfidence.