- B2B Marketing Account Manager
- Content marketing, Social Media, Digital Advertising and Lead Generation
- Working in the Tech, IT and Telecoms Sector
Who you'll be working for
In line with consistent new business wins, this leading b2b Marketing agency in Whitshire are looking for another Account Manager to strengthen their team.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining their B2B team nurturing strong relationships with both SME's and global brands from day one, leading the ongoing development strategy of your accounts. Overseeing your account team you'll ensure the delivery of marketing projects against time, brief and budget, and an exceptional level of service is delivered; exceeding client expectations is the goal here.
With your head for the commercials you'll effectively maintain margin and revenue streams and proactively spot and act on opportunities for account growth.
What experience you'll need
To be considered for the position you'll ideally have solid marketing agency experience at Account Manager level working with B2B brands ideally in the tech, Telecoms or IT sector. If you're a Senior Account Executive, with good B2B marketing agency credentials then we'd welcome hearing from you too, there might be some flexibility here for the perfect person. This person could come also from client side, as long as they have strong b2b marketing skills.
- Experience of planning and selling b2b marketing strategies is essential, and you'll have experience helping deliver on these. Typical deliverables will include Content marketing, social media, digital advertising, lead generation campaigns.
- Polished communication and presentation skills are a must, both oral and written. Proven experience of new business success would be advantageous.
- Due to their location a car will be needed to travel there.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary c. £30k, a great benefits package, flexibility to work from home for a couple of days a week (when things go back to normal!) and a lovely working environment in a beautiful location in the countryside.
If you think you've got the skills that they are looking for please contact Theo at ADLIB on or with your CV today. Interviews will be held fully remotely.