Leaders In Care is looking for an RMN/RGN to work in their client's prestigious 'CQC Compliant' Adult care service. This nursing role will earn the successful candidate up to £45,000 per year. Are you passionate about delivering quality care and improving the quality of life? If so, this Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) role could fit what you are looking for.
Our client runs a purpose-built specialist service where you will be responsible for adults with nursing requirements and providing ongoing support to the management team and senior carers, to maintain a high level of care provided. Working as a Registered Nurse, you will join a compassionate team delivering the highest possible quality, tailored care in a home-from-home environment. To be eligible to apply for this full-time qualified nurse job, you'll need to hold a current Nursing pin - either RGN or RMN.
If you had this Registered Nurse, role your responsibilities last week would have included:
- Managing the delivery of individual care plans
- Promoting professional standards within the service
- Providing regular supervision and coaching to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants
- Helping maximise the bed occupancy by showing potential residents and their families around the home
Service users live across 3 different luxurious units and are provided with the highest standards of care and comfort. All residents have their own personal en suite rooms leading to large communal kitchens and living spaces.
In return for your nursing qualifications, compassion and service as an RMN or RGN, you will earn an annual salary of up to £45,000. Plus:
- Flexible shift options to choose from - (Days or Nights / Part-time or full-time)
- Paid NMC registration
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
If you like the sound of this Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) position, please click apply and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss.