Accounts Senior - Newly qualified Accountant, Client Services, Accountancy Services, Business Services Competitive Salary + Study Support + BenefitsHavant
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day. Our client gives you the ability to be in control of your career. The Company
A leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. They are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as they continue our growth journey. They are now looking to invest in their skills set even further! To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Senior you will be working to produce more complex annual statutory accounts for clients while starting to offer advice on best practice and recommendations for partner review. As well as providing support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will also be working with more junior team members as a mentor to answer day to day queries and guide their journey.
Once qualified, your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management. Mentorship and coaching will continue to support you as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications. A note from the Hiring Manager;
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Senior to join one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK, joining a dynamic and progressive team.Why Apply?
The relationship our client has with their employees is of the upmost importance to them as a business. Your voice is important. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that their clients expect is key to both their and your success.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.