Nurse - New Service - Nursing Home - Peterborough - £17.50 per hour
Shifts: days or nights, full time or part time hours available.
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse to join a new, medium sized nursing home in Peterborough .
The home specialises in dementia, residential and nursing care, and are looking for a dedicated and passionate nurse to join their team.
The successful nurse will become part of an excellent healthcare provider who have a great reputation. The home has just over 40 beds with a family feel.
The benefits of this Nurse role:
• Pay rate up to £17.50 per hour + paid breaks and meals supplied
• Time and ½ bank holidays • Relevant training and development
• Access to local public transport facilities • Generous pension scheme
• Free DBS and uniform
• 28 days holiday As a Nurse you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
• Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
• Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
• To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care As a Nurse, you will have:
• An RGN or RMN qualification
• Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
• The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments For more information please email Apply
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £15.00-£18.00 per hour