Perm Job Alert Title:
Up to £70,000 + BenefitsBrief Overview:
Forsyth Barnes are currently working with an exciting Retailer who are seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their rapidly growing team. The Ecommerce Manager will play an integral part in the marketing team, you will be responsible for driving marketing campaigns with a key focus on sales. The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced omni-channel environment.eCommerce Manager - Responsibilities:
eCommerce Manager - Skills:
- Manage and develop a market leading online shopping experience, responsible for site content, customer journey and commercial performance.
- Utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance.
- Ownership of onsite product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure online outreach is optimised.
- Maintain and generate key reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as necessary and present when/where needed.
- Must be able to extract, manipulate and present data to senior management.
- Identify ways to improve the CRO procedure.
- Expertise in building ecommerce strategy.
- Experience of improving personalisation/conversion.
- Experience in Retail (ideally fashion).
- Experience driving digital sales.