A high achieving school based in Hemel Hempstead is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Drama Teacher to inspire pupils and ensure their academic goals are achieved to their full potential.
Are you an NQT or experienced Drama Teacher looking for an exciting career/location change?
This welcoming, friendly, and successful school is looking for their new Drama Teacher based in sought after, London location. Send your CV and Cover Letter to Samantha at i-teachers now to avoid disappointment!
Drama Teacher - The Role
- £25,543 - £41,635 per annum (along MPS)
- Creating and planning engaging lessons
- NQTs and experienced Teachers considered
- Full time - Monday-Friday during term time
- Opportunities to progress to SLT
- Maintaining Drama curriculum
- Conveying passion for Performing Arts into department
- Nurturing pupils' talent and ensuring academic achievement
Drama Teacher - The School
- Proven record of high achievement with added progress
- Personalised professional development programme
- Friendly and supportive lead teachers
- Well respected Drama department
- Excellent Drama resources
- Strong ethos of inclusion
Drama Teacher - Person Specification
This Drama Teacher Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
- Drama teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- QTS essential
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management