Magnus Search is looking to recruit a locum General Practitioner to work in GP Surgeries, Out of Hours, Urgent Treatment Centres and Extended Access sites across Bolton.
We are looking to find hard working, driven and caring practitioners with at least 3 months practical experience working post qualification.
- An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
- Experience of working in primary care and urgent care environment
- Record of on-going CPD and learning
- MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of QOF, LCS, DES, CQUINs and use of appropriate coding
- Understanding of the political agenda and drivers influencing primary care provision.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability
- Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary Care presentations
- Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check Ideally have knowledge of System One Clinical IT system
If interested, please click apply or call 0161 518 5161.