Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Head of Nursery at their setting based in Surrey, joining their dedicated, passionate team.
- Applicants should have experience in working with children and must have a relevant degree (e.g. in Early Education) or postgraduate (e.g. EYT or QTS).
- You will lead your team using your existing skills, experience and passion for child-led learning.
- You will follow children's interests and scaffold their learning in extraordinary and enabling environments for play-based learning.
- You'll love working with children, mentoring a team, and being creative at finding and inspiring ways to become an exceptional setting for all those who access it.
- When you join their wonderful team, they will provide you with friendly support from fellow Managers and Leaders as well as our Head Office Team.
- They want Heads of Nurseries and Deputy Head Of Nurseries to be inspiring leaders rather than important time taken doing administrative and operational paperwork for the majority of your day, Our Head Office team offer strong support by managing your HR, recruitment, invoicing, parent enquiries and as much paperwork as we can take off your shoulders.
- Your job is to passionately lead and inspire your team to continue to offer children awe inspiring daily experiences.
Opening hours are 7.30 am until 6.30 pm Monday to Friday and they open 51 weeks of the year, closed on Bank Holidays and a week over Christmas. Benefits Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 p/a with a £500 bonus upon completion of 6 months' probation.
Holiday: 22 days per year plus Bank holidays
Contractual hours: Full Time
Requirements You must have a Degree level qualification Preferably with experience in Education or Early Years Teaching in the UK or another country Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions and cautions, clear DBS
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.