This business specialise in the provision of all types of Insurance Cover for Business including construction trades and commercial vehicle insurance.
Established in 1990 offering un-paralled level of quality and service to their Clients in the Business Community, they pride themselves in being a leading provider throughout the Commercial Insurance Market with our extensive expertise and knowledge of the Market.
Purpose of the role:
To contribute to the attainment of the company's business objectives by:
* Providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company's financial commitments are met
* Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company's business
* Oversees the company's financial, administrative, and risk management factors as the Finance Director. Works alongside additional members of the executive management team & Board to determine an overall direction for the company
* Works with and supports the Board in the preparation of budgets and financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and reports for Government regulatory agencies
* Contributes to the achievement of the company objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
* Oversees all accounting procedures and systems used by the Company
* Meets with the Board of Directors regularly to keep them informed and to offer financial direction
* Review reports and analyse projections of sales and income against actual figures and suggests methods of improving the planning process
* In conjunction with the Board, assess the long-term financial trends and review prospects for future growth of income
* Monitoring business performance & Monitoring cash flow
* Create and manage annual budget/forecasting
* Working with departments and Managing the Finance Team for the Group
* Preparing Managements accounts
* Developing financial models & Strategic planning
* To contribute to the building of business plans and assist with execution
* To be fully aware of legal obligations and duties
* To take an active role in both team and self-development. To actively participate in driving forward best practice and to provide support and encouragement to peers and to all members of the team
* To ensure continued compliance with the FCA's "fit and proper" criteria
* Proven experience as Finance Director
* FCA knowledge & experience
* Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
* BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant experience of over 5 years
Job type - Full time 12 month contract.
Salary (depending on experience) plus Benefits, Death in Service, Optimise Health Plan, Enhanced Holidays
If this sounds like you apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency.At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only