Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an award winning FMCG manufacturing business. They supply their innovative product range into a variety of channels including retail, wholesale, and online channels.
The business is going from strength to strength and they are looking to add a talented eCommerce Manager to their Commercial team.
The eCommerce Manager is there to drive success through the companies digital and online channels.
* Develop & sponsor the Digital Strategy in consultation with Head of Marketing
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to key destinations incl. website
* Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to key destinations
* Responsibility for driving revenue & profit via DTC and 3rd party online channels
* Drive Amazon campaigns and key metrics across the purchase funnel
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, delivering key KPI's
* Utilising the full range of techniques including, SEO, PPC, email, display etc.
* Develop and deploy strong competitive e-commerce strategy
* Develop plans to secure acquisition, retention, LTV and CPA key metrics
* Develop and deploy the social media strategy for the company
* Work with Marketing team to develop best in class content strategy
* Build relationships with third parties, advocates, affiliates, bloggers, influencers
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
* Manage and maintain the company website and e-commerce platforms
* Optimise the usability, design, content and conversion of digital platforms
* Manage and optimise CRM strategy and data management and utilisation
* Development with design partners of key digital assets
* Responsibility for planning, budgetary control and targets of all digital marketing
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Degree educated in a Business, Marketing or Digital related discipline.
* Minimum of 2 years eCommerce sales experience ideally within FMCG.
* Strong commercial acumen with a desire to succeed.
* Experience of tools such as Google Analytics, A-B Testing or equivalent.
* Experience of managing budgets and thinking strategically.
* Excellent communication skills.
What's On Offer:
* £40k + benefits
* Excellent career progression.