Are you tired and fed up with a boring everyday job? Are you looking for a change in your life and want to start doing something cool, rewarding and interesting?
Amazing job role from Industrial Forms and opportunity for someone who wants progress a career in Engineering, 3d printing and product development! Search on google Industrial Forms and see yourself our portfolio what we are doing!
Industrial Forms is seeking an experienced or willing to learn 3d printing engineer- tool making fabricator help turn concept developments into ride-able products, quickly.
This means in many cases starting from scratch. Jobs are very various and we are in process of delivering bespoke work to end customer.
If you have 3d printing skills- It will be great, if not we can train you! It is important to make sure you willing to develop business with us. Don't worry if you don't have all the listed skills, on many occasions training can be provided. We are looking for someone who lives very local to CW5 6PY (Willaston )
Feel free to visit our website to see what type of work we doing:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* You will be making prototypes and low volume production work (up to 1000off) which will be tested for reliability. They must be first and foremost safe to do so.
* Become fluent in operating, preparation of various 3d printing technologies such as FDM, SLA, MJF, MultiJet Fusion and other
* Being very precise and careful with post-processing work, removing supports, repairing components
* Having good knowledge with hand processes: polishing, deburring, cleaning, grinding
* Good knowledge and skill with making parts very appealing
* Knowledge of various thermoplastics, PLA, PVA, PETG, HIPS, ASA, ABS, PEEK,
* Being able to work on their own and with his own initiative.
* Being an initiative to develop this part of business, he needs to become an expert in 3d printing
* You will also be making sample jointing methods and test pieces to prove out new methods of manufacture.
* Must become a fluent user in 3d printing slicers such as CURA, SIMPLIFY, PHOTOCENTRIC, PREFORM
* Occasionally we may have CNC work, where he will be required to operate CNC machines, milling or turning
* Knowledge of basic measurement equipment such as micrometres, Vernier, digital callipers, height gauges, CMM equipment, slip gauges, pin holes etc, masters
* Being able to pack own work, print paperwork and dispatch it to the required location
* May be required to work in reselling area of the business
* Work with the design team to turn concepts into test products.
* May be required to produce a report from their own work
* Creating Corrective Actions Reports for issues.
* Work with other members of the team in design, sale and business development
* Basic skills of operating computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to beginner level required
* Being good with social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Posting Blogs will be beneficial
* Being good with photography will benefit the business as we publish some of our work
* Being flexible with the given task as maybe ask from time to time do any type of work
* Proven experience in hands finishing and manual work
* Good experience with computers
* Experience with 3d printing or willing to learn new technology
* Work experience with prototype work, Ability to work Mill and lathe safely.
* Ability to follow and where necessary create, engineering drawings, SOPs and documents
* Experience of workshop management, material procurement and tooling control an advantage.
* Painting and finishing skills an advantage.
* Being well organised, self-driven, customer focus and responsible
QUALIFICATIONS: Apprentice trained in engineering will be a big advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
Challenging work with advanced engineering applications with a team of engineers
Working on patented technologies for major customers such as Rolls Royce and other Aerospace Businesses
Very flexible hours which can suit your personal circumstances- Family, colleague, university,
Amazing carer prospects in engineering fields
Full training provided with best companies and training institution on business cost
Very friendly and easy-going team with customer focus
The fast Pay increase, and taking a step as a supervisor as the next step
Flexible working hours. We can guarantee 38 hours a week, with overtime if needed. Hours can be flexible where we offer Friday and Saturdays Training- fully paid by the company- working to own task list and objectives. Flexible hours can be given to suit education, child care or other personal circumstances.
Contract Hours - Standard 38 Hours a week + Overtime
Monday - Day Off
Tuesday- Thursday - Flexitime
Friday- 8 to 16.30
Saturday 8.00 to 14.30
Sunday- Day off