A leading Global Bank currently require a Resolution SME for an initial 12 month contract based in London, paying up to £635 per day via PAYE.
The Bank of England has recently published the Resolvability Assessment Framework (RAF) which sets out new requirements on banks to become fully resolvable by 1st January 2022.
The Resolution SME's will be leading on a subworkstream within the workstream to deliver against RAF capabilities.Responsibilities
- Leverage Recovery and Resolution SME knowledge to lead the solution design and development of either Management, Governance and Communications capabilities as per Bank of England's Statement of Policy
- Work with a broad range of stakeholders (internal and external), including legal counsel to translate requirements and advice into appropriate deliverables for completion within programme timelines
- Leverage SME knowledge to support development of deliverables and processes to ensure the bank can remove barriers to resolvability
- An experienced and established professional; a typical good candidate would have >15 years industry experience
- Resolvability Assessment Framework experience highly desirable
- Regulatory programme-based delivery
- Ring fencing experience highly desirable
- Considerable recovery and resolution planning experience at a senior level
- Solid understanding of the major business lines within banking, its structure, culture and operating constraints
- Sound prior experience drawn from large banking environment
- Firm grasp of the regulatory context of banking
- Knowledge of the wider regulatory context and trends in financial services
- Well rounded degree-level educational background
If you have the experience to carry out this role, then please do apply using your most up to date profile. Please do send your CV in the first instance
. If you do not hear back with 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.