Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be exclusively recruiting a French speaking Accountant position with an international business based near Watford. This is a great role responsible for the accounting for the French entities of the company; managing month end management accounts, analysis and reporting using French GAAP.Role
The French Accountant role is responsible for all aspects of the accounting and controllership for the French entity. The role is responsible for production of the monthly management accounts and ensuring the integrity of the numbers.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly accounts for French companies to trial balance.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly P&L review and analytics for management.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Preparation and submission of French VAT & Intrastat Returns.
- Co-ordinate Statutory requirements - Local GAAP
- Provision of supplementary schedules as required for quarterly reporting.
- Ensuring Finance complies with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Responsible for the Payroll submission and administration.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests
We are seeking a French speaking accountant who has experience of the accounting for French entities; French GAAP and local taxes. A qualification such as ACCA or CIMA would be desirable. Company
Our client are a leading international business based near Watford.Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive salary of circa £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus, pension and benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.