Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for an Open Channel Finance Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Analyze and manage the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin of Honor brand.
- Manage yearly PNL and do monthly rolling forecast and analysis, present the monthly and quarterly financial reports within Rep office and WEU region.
- Manage Honor brand rebate, incentive and MKT budget, including resource allocation management, activity monitoring, and acceptance/ settlement process management.
- Analysis the incentive/ MKT investment ROI by reseller level, set the bench mark for decision making;
- Regularly review business performance from the perspectives of transaction authenticity, settlement accuracy and controllable risks, and independently issue financial opinions and improvement suggestion;
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics or related degree.
- 3 years and above experience in FP&A，sales finance or related is must.
- Experience in data processing software, such as Power BI, Tableua.
- Good knowledge of finance and financial processes (e.g. purchase order, credit note, debit note, ledger and invoices)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.