Office 365 Technical Support Officer*Remote Working* *£200 - £3250 per day* *Office 365*
Our client are a Local Authority based in North West London who are currently looking for an Officer 365 Technical Officer / Administrator on a contract basis.The role:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Management of the Microsoft Endpoint Manager to manage desktops, laptops, tablets, and i0S devices, including both device and application management.
- Ensure the effective functioning and development of the Council's core platform and collaboration services in Microsoft Office 365.
- Ensure efficient and effective Office 365 administrative support to contribute to the Council's corporate ICT objectives and business needs of designated services.
- Co-ordinate administration processes between key internal and external stakeholders in line with Council's policies and procedures ensuring legal compliance.
- Ensure security compliance administration and monitoring, including data protection requests.
- Manage major changes to the M365 environment.
- Ensure all Corporate ICT data/processes are maintained across the range of user services, including the SharePoint site, and data is collated and submitted appropriately ensuring the integrity of data at all times.
- Compile reports and statistical data to ensure service delivery levels and standards are tracked and managed and administered in line with Council policy ensuring legal compliance.
- Develop plans and implement a move of desktops to Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Be the main escalation point for on-site support staff to resolve Office 365 issues and problems.
- Support the creation and implementation of policies for the full O365 product suite.
- Provide ongoing administrative end user support and management of O365 services: including Email, OneDrive, Teams, Sharepoint and Powercell Sculpting?
- Administer the Council's central collaboration platform, Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange, One Drive, Teams, Sharepoint, Azure AD and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to inspire confidence in client teams and provide an efficient and client centred interface.
In-depth of understanding of 365 'security and Compliance'
Basic understanding of firewall and layer 3 networking.
Understanding of securing end user devices managed by M365.
Good communication skills (verbal and written), able to communicate effectively with managers and employees across the Council, and with professional ICT practitioners and external agencies and suppliers.
Good planning and organisation skills, plan own workload with conflicting priorities and maintain and balance customer focus.
Ability to develop positive working relationships.
Ability to demonstrate resilience in the face of client /manager pressure and when facing demanding workloads.
Strong analytical ability with attention to detail, specifically focusing on analysing and interpreting complex statistical data including trends and performance management data, with a view to producing accurate and meaningful reports.