Primary School TeacherWarrington/Widnes
Red Dot Recruitment are working closely with a multi academy trust who are currently looking for enthusiastic, results driven Primary School Teacher's in permanent and temporary positions.
We are always looking to work with motivated Primary School Teacher's to find your perfect students, class and school! Click APPLY below and I will be in touch with you to discuss your needs, ambitions and criteria in looking for your new role.
I will work with you and on your behalf to find and match you to your suited Primary School Teacher role. This can include short- or long-term role, ideal locations, salary expectations, team environment in the school and the age group and class you're looking for.The Primary School roles we offer.
You will be responsible for.
- Competitive salary & contributory pension
- Leadership opportunities
- Great team environment and culture
- Supportive & knowledgeable co-workers
- Ideally located for your commute
You will need to have.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current national curriculum
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events. Clubs and parent evenings
Interested in working together to find your dream Primary School Teachers role? To discuss our current list of vacancies or what it is you're looking for, click APPLY below and I will be in touch with you ASAP
- Primary school teaching experience
- One to one experience or classroom-based experience
- Experience of managing behaviours
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Full enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels