Group Financial Reporting Manager
A well-established business based in South Yorkshire with a presence right throughout the UK is currently seeking to appoint a Group Financial Reporting Manager to the high calibre finance team in a newly created position.
Key element of this position is to provide support and technical expertise across a variety of areas to all the group's legal entities within the UK and ensure the business is compliant with all external reporting obligations.
This position would serve as a fantastic stepping stone to a Financial Controller/Director position.Responsibilities:
This role will appeal to a technically strong candidate who is looking to join a business who have a strong track record of success and who enjoys working autonomously to drive improvements across the finance department.
Main responsibilities of this role will include the following but may not be limited to:
- Prepare statutory financial statements and related UK group financial information
- Lead the requirements for the annual and interim statutory audits
- First point of contact in Group for all divisions on all audit related matters
- Develop and maintain analysis for audit purposes
- Manage accounts for a number of holding companies in the UK
- Keep up to date with IFRS requirements & production of IFRS information as required including writing technical accounting papers
- Monitor and develop Internal control processes, compliance, reporting and assessments
- Continually develop and improve the systems and procedures for the reporting team
- Be the point of contact for technical matters concerning VAT and duties with support as required from external advisors providing advice as necessary to UK
- Perform bi-annual internal audit testing across the UK group.
- Deliver improvements to existing processes and systems for the collection and reporting of financial information for the UK
- Undertake ad-hoc financial analysis and accounting research as required to support key management decisions
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA with relevant technical experience
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- Candidates will ideally have a strong academic background with relevant degree
- Candidates must be highly ambitious and have an eye on progressingA driven, proactive and reliable accountant with a strong track
- Competitive salary from £55-70k depending on experience
- Flexible working environment
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great opportunities to progress
- Pension, Corporate Benefits, Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.