: £highly competitive + valuable benefits
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Engineering Maintenance fitterto join an enthusiastic team delivering foundation testingto a wide range of clients with the UK's number one Testing, Inspection and Compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of materials testing. Now we need a Engineering Maintenance fitter to service, prepare and calibrate our testing equipment ready for construction sites within the Greater London area.
- Set up technical, high-precision testing equipment ready for site.
- Work with large-scale, steel beam reaction systems.
- Maintain equipment in good working order.
- Manage personal timekeeping and quality controls.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Construction site experience; CSCS certified preferable
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Knowledge of mechanical
- Hydraulics and Electronics are essential.
- A sound working method and attention to detail essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, SOCOTEC is the UK's leading provider of Testing, Inspection and Compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1500 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
Think you've got what it takes to add value to our success?
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.