At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for a Positive Pathways Coordinator to join our team on a part time permanent basis. In return you'll earn a competitive salary of £15,018.48 pa pro rata (£20,859 pa FTE) + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Positive Pathways Coordinator we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Positive Pathways Coordinator role:
We are seeking a Positive Pathways Coordinator to promote and oversee the successful delivery of Depaul's Drop-In and Emotional Resilience work based predominantly in Middlesbrough. You will be working with vulnerable people, predominantly those affected by issues of homelessness and with multiple and complex needs.
The focus of this role is to create and sustain the successful delivery of drop-in activities/workshops for homeless and vulnerable people with the support of stakeholders, volunteers and Depaul's clients.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the 'hard' and 'soft' skills required'
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in the Positive Pathways Coordinator role?
- Strong experience of creative individual and group working with vulnerable people
- A collaborative approach that seeks and promotes partnership working opportunities
- Experience planning and leading workshops to help clients build emotional strength and resilience
- Experience of support planning and empowering clients to reach personal goals
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and experience of following safeguarding procedures appropriately
- You can read more about the role in the attached job description.
Closing date: Monday 02 November 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Positive Pathways Coordinator then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.