Ecommerce Project manager£55,000 ~ 60,000 per annum
Ecommerce Project Manager required for one of the best known and admired brands in the world.
As the Ecommerce Project Manager you will be involved in a key growth area for the company where you will be managing projects that will contribute to the delivery of global ecommerce objectives.
You will be working closely with all the relevant parties connected to the online activities to deliver projects that are part of the online experience strategy. Ecommerce Project Manager skills & experience:
Salary & benefits:
- Project management experience in a digital/ E-Commerce environment.
- Proven experience across a range of E-Commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) - 3rd party integrations.
- Understanding and experience in E-Commerce, web technology, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable.)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle in the Agile Model.
Basic annual salary depending upon experience
25 days annual leave
Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical Insurance
4x Life Assurance
£35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.If this Ecommerce Project Manager role is of interest then please apply now.