Are you an DevOps Engineer with strong experience? Have you worked for a corporate company, supporting internal users before? Then Colossus Associates may have the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team offering the opportunity to work on a large-scale cloud-hosted application in use by many major global companies.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Understanding of the technical interlinks between various service components.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Being a team player
• Planning deployment of new / updated infrastructure components.
• Day-to-day management and system monitoring
• Working with technology and infrastructure vendors.
• Data synchronisation management.
• A MSc in a relevant subject
• Strong DevOps commercial experience
• Highly skilled in Linux , ideally with Ubuntu, with shell scripting skills
• Cloud service management experience
• Able to use AWS Services such as EC2, ECS, S3, RDS
• Strong Automation experience , using Terraform
• Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, ideally with GitLab.
• Experience using API servers
• Flexible Working hours
• Good Pension Scheme,
• 25 days Holiday
• Day off on your birthday
• Health Insurance
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.