Capital Outsourcing Group's client is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resource to Openreach for over 24 years. They have been awarded several new Openreach contracts for which we are currently looking for the very best talent.
We are looking to recruiting experienced Fibre Engineers.In your role you will be responsible for:
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
- To execute the work safely to the required standards and client specifications
- To maximise the number of installations to clients specifications & meet strict deadline dates
- To always deal with the clients customers in a friendly supportive way and ensure customer complaints are reported to the relevant Supervisor as a matter of urgency.
- To maintain vehicles/equipment/tools to a good standard ensuring they give a good impression of our company.
What's on offer for successful candidates?
- NRSWA Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- NRSWA Accredited
- Personal Safety
- Safe Working Practices and Gas Testing
- Use of telecomm test equipment
- All aspects telecomm installation & maintenance work
- Worked with Fibre, Copper & CATV cables to client specification
- Maintain records of asbuilts to client specification
- Have the ability to work at heights
- Worked on internal databases to record actions & daily whereabouts
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Approved Fibre / containment installation trained preferable
- Have telecommunications experience or transferable skills.
- Competitive earning potential
- Full tooling, PPE and uniform
- Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to the existing team and are looking to join a Company where progression is a core value, please contact the Capital Outsourcing Group on 0121 796 4246 between 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, please click "Apply"
Please note, if you do not hear from us following your application after 5 working days, please assume you are unsuccessful