Are you a senior Nurse Unit Manager working in care services and looking for a role in Merseyside? This could well be the ideal nursing job for you. We're searching for a full-time Nurse Unit Manager in Liverpool to oversee operations in a new nurse-led residential home for 32 adults with complex needs. It's a busy but highly rewarding role and comes with a salary of up to £40.5k p/a. Would you like to make every day better for everyone you care for and work with?
As a flexible Nurse Unit Manager, you'll be working 42 hours a week in day shifts, providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your support filling these vacancies is much appreciated.
If you were already working in this RGN qualified job, these are some of the things you would have focused on this week:
- Providing safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Maintaining the day to day running of the care service
- Participating in the on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Helping supervise and train new and existing staff
The successful Nurse Unit Manager candidate will be a qualified RGN nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN. You will need a minimum of two years' mental health experience, and previous registration as a Service Manager, with a recognised management qualification.
In return, you'll receive an excellent salary of up to £17.73 p/h (£35495 42 hours or £40566 48 hours) plus benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid NMC registration and paid DBS check
- A rewards and discounts programme
- Free uniform and free car parking
Interested? To apply for this Nurse Unit Manager job in Liverpool, please contact us Taya on 0161 713 0389 or click apply now for full information.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Nursing and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.