Senior Property Accountant / Team Leader. Our Client
is a fast growing, highly commercial service provider. Due demand they are now looking to grow their property team even further by taking on a number two in the department as a Senior Property Accountant / Team Leader. This award-winning company offers good progression and the chance to be part of an expanding brand. The Role
will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing, leading and managing a team of client / service charge accountants.
- Taking full responsibility for a more complex portfolio for all service charge and financial reporting matters.
- Leading the team with all financials including setting budgets.
- Reviewing and preparing full year-end service charge accounts.
- Being actively involved in the growth of the department which includes business development and pitching of new business.
- Ensuring legislations, relevant laws and obligations are delivered correctly.
- Designing new processes.
- Taking responsibility for staff appraisals, holidays, recruitment and so forth.