Our highly respected client is looking for a Practice Accountant to join their team. This is a full time permanent role based in Llantrisant, and you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio and supporting the senior accountant and director to service the requirements of clients.
- Preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment Returns
- Bookkeeping and ad hoc responsibilities
- Supporting junior members of staff.
Experience wise, the below would be preferable:
- Proficient user of QuickBooks / Xero and receipt capture apps
- Excellent inter-personal skills (this is really important as you will have client contact from day 1)
- 3 years' experience working in an accountancy firm.
- AAT qualified or newly qualified, candidates qualified by experience will also be considered
·Monday to Friday
·2 days in the office, 3 days at home (initially)