We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher to start in January. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate teacher to join a school that takes pride in every aspect of their work.
If you've got what it takes to create an exciting classroom, whilst maintaining calm and organised conditions for learning then we want to hear from you!
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed, as the school provide excellent professional development opportunities.
You will have:
• Evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• The highest expectations of pupils and yourself
• Enthusiasm, imagination and forward thinking
• The ability to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
The school can offer you:
• A warm and friendly environment with a 'can do' attitude
• A fantastic working environment with excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
• Great pupils who are keen to learn
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK