Science Teaching Assistant - Islington, Central London
A highly regarded secondary school in Islington is looking for a Science graduate that is planning a career as a science teacher in the near future.
You must have a science-based degree and have achieved a 1st class or 2:1 grade from a reputable establishment.
This diverse secondary school in Islington is looking for an inspirational Science graduate who can bring passion, inspiration, and motivation to the table in the role of a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant.
• Science Teaching Assistant at a progressive secondary school
• Science Teaching Assistant role in Islington, Central London
• £70 - £90 a day depending on experience
• 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant
• Position starting immediately
Science Teaching Assistant Role:
• Accomplished Science graduate 2:1 or higher
• Perfect for those considering a career in Education
• Previous experience beneficial but not essential
• Support GCSE Science student in class and in small group catch up sessions
• Demonstrate your desire to teach
• Possess effective communication skills throughout the school
• Have the ability to remain calm when faced with challenging behaviour
• Join a friendly and supportive team which strives to ensure that all students enjoy their learning and surpass expectations of achievement.
This Science Teaching Assistant position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in Islington, Central London. Send your CV over to Tom England at EduStaff and join this great school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.