£19,000 to £20,000 D.O.EHours:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (On call every alternative week)
Our client, a care provider based in Harrow, is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their team of care professionals.
- To uphold the Organisation's vision and values and behaviour framework.
- To develop and maintain runs of work that are geographically planned, which use resources efficiently and continuously reviewed and updated as necessary.
- To produce staff rotas on a weekly/fortnightly basis, using the organisations computer based roster system. All records and rotas to be up to date at all times and be compliant to the organisational and legal requirements of a safe and well planned service.
- To allocate visits to care workers, taking into consideration service user's needs and preferences for gender and compatibility.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all calls are covered in all instances, providing care personally if required.
- To provide care workers with full briefings about service users' needs and any other information that is required to deliver a good service. Providing updates as service users' needs change.
- To inform care workers of any amendments to their schedules as they occur with careful clarification.
- To ensure accurate records are maintained on Webroster/People Planner, including service user and staff information, a daily events record and details of service delivered, staff holidays, absence and training.
- To proactively liaise with social workers, service users, family members and care workers to take on new referrals and arrange with the Assessment and Review team to plan initial assessments.
- To communicate effectively with service users, staff, colleagues, GPs, social workers and other members of the multi-disciplinary team to promote a high standard of care/support. Ensuring information is shared on a need to know basis and in the best interests of the Service User.
- To ensure confidentiality of service user information in line with the Organisation's policy and procedures.
- To report any incidents or complaints to their line manager completing incident report forms and other documentation as required.
- To undertake on call duties, as part of an agreed pre planned rota in order to provide an effective out of hours on-call service.
- To work closely with the line manager and other colleagues to plan for ongoing recruitment and resource requirements in a proactive manner.
- To monitor the performance of care workers, organising spot checks and conducting supervisions and appraisals in line with the Organisation's policy on keeping accurate records.
- To co-ordinate the supply of PPE and monthly journal/MAR charts.
- To have a working knowledge of all relevant policies and procedures.
- To routinely identify and report to your line manager any areas of concern, potential business development opportunities, quality compliance related issues and any business related prospect or threat.
- To follow your personal training plan and achieve any targets set in the appropriate time frame.
Benefits include enrolment in a pension scheme and 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
This vacancy is being managed by Charlie Grant at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.