Payroll job in Kings Lynn
Hays are looking to recruit an experienced payroll clerk to work for their client in King's Lynn.
The successful candidate will have previous payroll calculation experience and ideally SAGE experience.You will be working in a busy payroll bureau which provides payroll services for a variety of companies.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Checking employee's hours
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Setting up new members of staff
- Calculating overtime
- Issuing tax forms (P45s for example)
- Processing year end and issuing P60
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Calculating and processing auto-enrolment pension liabilities
- Communicating internally with other staff and externally with clients by telephone & email
Interested? Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information or to apply. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.