Dynamics CRM Developer
Paying up to £45,000 plus benefits including discretionary bonus (typically circa 10%), life assurance, 28 days holiday, pension scheme, plus more
The role will be remote based for the time being but the company offices are based close to Fareham in Hampshire so with regards to working from the office if required or meeting with colleagues for social events, it would be preferable for the right candidate to be able to commute to the Fareham area.
This is a newly created position within a growing financial services company. They are truly passionate about the services they offer their clients and all the staff genuinely love working there. You are given autonomy, freedom to run with ideas, encouraged to drive innovation and be heard.
The Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for the improvement of internal systems to drive better user experiences and client outcomes, which will play a significant part in enabling the achievement of their business goals. The role will report to the Head of IT within a team of four other members, also working closely with other technical teams.Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Background:
- Improve the user experience of core business applications, which is a Dynamics based CRM.
- Plan and develop CRM workflows, reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
- Creating automated system solutions with existing tools or through utilising new technology.
- Enable business efficiency and continuous improvement of core business applications and processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, from collecting requirements, throughout the build, through to delivery and training.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of small to medium size and complexity.
- Document requirements to ensure solutions meet end outcomes.
- Facilitate user training and support to maximise the effectiveness of delivered solutions.
- Create, execute and manage the user acceptance testing (UAT) of new solutions.
- Perform one-off data migration projects.
- Create technical and user documentation for technical solutions.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, at times with challenging timelines, and a degree of flexibility to meet fast changing business needs.
- Liaise with third party IT suppliers to deliver solutions.
- Has a technical background with evidence of some basic programming experience
- 1-2+ years commercial experience in a technical support role
- Proactive to bring about continuous improvement, challenges the status quo and is not afraid to ask questions
- Well organised and able to manage a busy work volume
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with technical and business colleagues to deliver projects to the end users of technology
- Experience with document writing training documentation
- Is willing to be flexible, when required, to be involved in helping on IT support elements as part of the IT team
- Has a good grasp of some, or all, of the following:
- Application rule-based development (workflow development in some form)
- Dynamics CRM development and configuration: user interface, Dialogs, Business Process Flows
- Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automate
- Manipulating data for extract, transform and load (ETL) purposes between systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Has experience working in Financial Services
- System integration development using APIs
- Azure platform
- Email marketing platforms
If you have the required listed skills and experience and are looking to work for an exciting business where you can genuinely help make a difference, then please apply now.