Tax Senior - Tax Compliance, Tax Practitioner, Private Client Tax, Personal TaxCompetitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits Havant
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day. Our client gives you the ability to be in control of your career. The Company
A leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. They are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as they continue our growth journey. They are now looking to invest in their skills set even further! To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As a valued Tax Senior, you will be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities. At this stage in your journey you will be reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery. The role requires someone who is responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. As you become the mentor for the colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike. Part qualified candidates will also be considered.A note from the Hiring Manager;
A fantastic opportunity to lead and develop the personal tax offering of a top UK accountancy practice with a strong client offering. You will be provided with excellent on-the-job training and opportunities to progress and develop in one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK.Why Apply?
The relationship our client has with their employees is of the upmost importance to them as a business. Your voice is important. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that their clients expect is key to both their and your success.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.