IT Manager required on a permanent basis for an expanding SME based in Gloucestershire. As IT Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the IT department in terms of leading and managing the team, engaging with business/technology stakeholders and managing key IT projects within the business whilst taking a very "hands on" approach. As IT Manager, you can expect the following remuneration:
- £40-50,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- On-Site Parking
- Profit Sharing / Share Options
- Guaranteed annual salary review
As IT Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Daily management of the IT team, focusing on nurturing talent, setting direction for the team and offering support / advice.
- Management of resource, requirement and operational conflicts to ensure the team run consistently at high performance.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to clear blockers and escalations to ensure strong delivery in terms of IT projects / priorities.
- Supporting cross functional delivery including changes to IT systems and processes.
- Work with the team to identify root causes of any potential issues with the long term aim of continuous improvement.
- Administer and develop disaster recovery programs to ensure the company is fully functional in the event of a crisis.
- Administer and developer GDPR protocols.
- Use data analysis skills (SQL) to produce reports / metrics necessary to gauge success in the team and the wider business.
To apply for the IT Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Several years of IT Management experience, working with multi-disciplined teams e.g. Infrastructure, Networks, Software Development, Project Management etc.
- Strong team management background including recruitment and personal development of existing employees.
- Knowledge of Software Development / Cloud Technology principles - This is not a hands on development role, however you will be managing software developers.
- Some experience with SQL Server, including the writing and storage procedures of T-SQL queries.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the IT Manager vacancy, please click apply below for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91011552