Our client is a leading childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for your child, they operate nationwide.Our client is looking to recruit a Playwork Leader to work 24hours per week, this is a term-time only position.You will be required to work from 7.30am - 9.00pm and 3.00pm - 6.00pm daily. You will also be given the opportunity to work during the holidays should you wish too.
The ideal person will:
- Hold a full and relevant early years and education qualification equivalent to Level 3 or above
- To have a Level 3 or above, relevant Play work qualification would be preferred but not essential
- You must have experience and real passion about working with children
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- Managing and leading an After-School Club and where applicable a Holiday Club.
- To support the Manager in leading and directing the team in providing stimulating, inspirational and quality play base activities to all children.
- To ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements and After School policies and procedures.
- To act as a key person (where applicable) for a group of children and work cooperatively with parents, staff and other professionals
- To ensure that the needs of all the children in your care are met.