Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a permanent Financial Operations Accountant for our client, a medium sized business in Central Bristol. The role will be responsible for the day to day oversight, maintenance and development of the accounting software used by Finance. The location has some great transport links, making it accessible for those based in Bath, Swindon & Cardiff. The salary on offer here is up to £38,000 + benefits.Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of finance system & reporting / MI processes
- Cash management & reconciliation
- Maintain a strong internal control environment for financial & regulatory reporting processes
- Reconciliation & processing of payments
- Business partner & analysis to help identify and monitor KPIs for Operations
- Systems focused project work
- Studying part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Prior financial services experience
- Strong on financial systems & have an eye for process improvement
- Strong technical accounting skills
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.