Senior Process Engineer Discipline
An opportunity is available for a Senior Process Engineer to support operating chemical site, where you will be responsible for design, CAPEX project management, process improvements and safety.Key Questions
- Do you have a degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent?
- Do you have proven experience as a Senior Process Engineer in the chemical / oil industry?
- Do you have experience in distillation, continuous and batch reaction, high hazard processes and application of process safety standards?
- Have you worked on an operating chemical site, where you have been responsible for design, CAPEX project management, process improvements and safety?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, then please do get in touch, as this opportunity would be a great match to your background.Job Description
You will be responsible for ensuring that technical and manufacturing projects and improvements are designed and implemented that meet the Company safety standards and meet the business objectives of cost, timescale and fitness for purpose, as defined by the Head of Technology. In addition, you will support the Operations Dept. by monitoring performance of processes, fault-finding and implementing improvement measures.
Your responsibilities will include:
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
- Planning, leadership and implementation of capital projects, including process safety aspects, budgetary control, programme and fit for purpose.
- Identify and introduce innovations and equipment which optimise plant operations, usage of materials, output, improve product quality, safety and reduce hazards.
- Justify, scope and design manufacturing and capacity improvements, new product requirements and technically accountable for process and plant changes made within these projects and ensuring the required PCA/MOC procedures are followed.
- Ensure solutions are found to technical problems affecting output, safety, major accident prevention, environmental, quality and costs targets. (Capable of applying technical knowledge to chemical plant applications / hands on!)
- Working with improvement projects on site utilising small teams and larger projects using consulting resources, as appropriate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91025236