Our Client is now looking for a product manager. They are looking for an experienced, customer focussed Digital Product / Project Manager to join their Customer Experience and Digital Programme. This will include; new corporate website, chatbots and other digital solution.
This role offers remote working at least for the next few months, with possible occasional trips to offices in Brixton. Initially a 3 month contract, with potential to extend.
What the role entails:
- To manage a product through discovery, alpha, beta and live states
- To develop expert skills in and knowledge of product management techniques
- To work flexibly in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participate as required in multi-disciplinary cross-department and cross-organisational groups and task teams.
- To take responsibility, relevant to the post, for ensuring that government legislation is upheld. This includes, amongst others; Management Compliance Charter, Environmental Policy, Data Protection Act, Race Equality Action Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Health & Safety, Sustainable Construction and Recycling.
- To take responsibility, appropriate to the post for tackling racism and promoting good race, ethnic and community relations.
To be considered for the role, you will require the following:
- Ability understand the marketplace, realising the benefit and persuading others that a product is the right one to use
- Ability to coordinate the team to investigate problems and implement solutions and preventative measures
- Ability to collaborate with user researchers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desirable attributes include:
- Ability to recognise when to move from one stage of a product life cycle to another
- Extensive knowledge on how to design operational processes for the running and maintenance of products or services throughout their product life cycle.
- Experience of working with scant information and explain it in abstract terms
Keywords: product, project, programme, digital, website, manager, consultant, life cycle, IT, services
Qualserv Consulting Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy/Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and advert. Qualserv Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer