Staff One is an award winning Recruitment Consultancy working with clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors. We offer our clients an exceptional service and we offer our candidates a professional and smooth journey into employment opportunities.
We are currently working with an exceptional utilities company with a growing market share of the Consumer Energy Market. Our client is rapidly expanding and now supplies energy to over one hundred thousand homes across the UK.
On behalf of our client; we are presently seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant t
o support the Head of Marketing and the wider Marketing team. The Marketing Assistant will be able to assist with the overall marketing and promoting of the business, offering assistance towards our social media platforms, company website and creating and managing content to promote our brand to customers and businesses. The ideal candidate must have experience with Google Analytics suite and Google Ads, experience with social media analytics, Wordpress and Mailchimp would also be an advantage.Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
The ideal candidate for this role will be/have:
- Working under the direction of the Head of Marketing to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives.
- Assisting with driving the overall marketing of the business.
- Communicating and building relationships with existing and new customers through superior customer service skills.
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs etc.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures etc.
- Help organise events for the business and assist with making bookings.
- Upload material to the website and social media pages where necessary.
- Help design and place advertisements.
- Liaise with graphic and website designers.
- Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity.
- Creating marketing material and social media campaigns and strategies, including graphic design, content ideation, and video editing capabilities.
- Maintaining website with current information, our site is WordPress, therefore knowledge and ability with WordPress is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build effective relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Experience using social media platforms in a business capacity.
- Excellent copywriting and literacy skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to research and present information in a clear, concise and interesting manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experienced in using Adobe packages, Graphic design and/or video creation.
- Experience with Google Analytics suite.
- Proficient in Google Ads and Youtube Advertising.
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum, dependant on experienceWorking Hours
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm