At Gleeson Recruitment Group we are busy hiring and supporting our clients! A superb Finance Analyst opportunity is available to work for a supreme financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre. This Finance Analyst role is working within their central finance function.
Ideally you will have previous Analyst experience within the financial services industry.
You can expect a salary of £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Initially remote working
Interviews to be conducted ASAP!
Please only apply if you can start work immediately!
- Creating and distribution of pricing reports to relevant parties
- Analysis and reporting on price variances
- Business Partnering to update on agreements and reconciliation findings with other departments
- Analysis of financial statements and business movements and extracting key information from reports
- Completion of Intrastat files to be reviewed
- Produce Aged Creditor, KPI and Cash reports
- Manage the General Ledger Budget process and review and analyse findings
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Self motivated and an excellent communicator
- Ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Previous analyst experience within financial services
- Degree in Accounting/ Math/ Economics
- Strong analytical skills
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.