CMA Recruitment Group is working exclusively with our reputable growing Poole, Dorset based client.
Our client who is a SME manufacturing business on the outskirts of Poole is currently in need of an Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic, busy finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a close knit team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day to day functions of the accounts department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join hands on, growing business, and develop within a role that will offer the opportunity to take on additional tasks and progression within the organisation. What will the role involve?
- Maintain purchase and sales ledger.
- Process EC Sales.
- Ensure cash flow is allocated correctly.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Query resolution.
- Maintain petty cash, credit card reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end duties.
- Ad hoc duties.
Additional benefits and information:
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Someone with a key eye for detail.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident Excel user.
- Experience using Sage, however this is not essential.
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Free parking.
- 20 days + bank holidays.
- Auto enrol pension.
- Opportunity to progress.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.