An award winning Digital / e-learning company based in London is looking for a new Instructional Designer to work on some exciting and groundbreaking elearning solutions for their FTSE 250 client base.
The role will suit someone with proven ID experience including superb creative writing skills and the ability to write in a confident conversational style. The successful applicant will also have great project management skills and advanced storyboarding skills.
If you have experience of working as an ID - either in house or agency side - and are looking for a new challenge, then we would like to hear from you.
This role combines instructional design, project management and client liaison responsibilities with creative copywriting skills and will work on large projects for leading blue chip clients and will also work on new chatbot elearning solutions.
Tasks will include leading the development of training courses and acting as a content consultant by analysing clients requirements and authoring the solutions.
* Consulting with internal and client teams to deliver highly effective digital training content and e-learning design
* Client and project needs analysis
* Creative development of digital learning materials - Extensive scriptwriting and storyboarding experience is essential
* Designing and developing detailed solutions that meet the project requirements
* Using instructional design theory and e-learning methodology to design innovative, exciting and engaging high quality digital learning solutions
* Provide advice on learning solutions
* Providing regular reporting to relevant parties both internally and with the client
* Ability to work in cooperation with designers and developers
* Customer Relationship Management
The ideal applicant will also possess the following:
* A minimum of a 2.1 Degree
* A passion for e-learning and Learning Technologies and how they can be used to add value and transform the way people learn
* A customer focused mind-set
* Experience in customer relationship management.
* Project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills and exceptional presentation skills
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
Location: Remote with occasional travel to London.
Please note that to apply for this role you must have a portfolio demonstrating previous work and creative writing skills.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.