IPS Finance are working with a forward thinking company who are looking to recruit a newly qualified or finalist Accountant. In a varied role, supported by a Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for recording and completion of all accounts information for 2 businesses within the group.
Supporting a team, the Accountant will ensure all accounting tasks are completed within line of company procedures.
Your duties will involve:
- Support the financial controller with all accounts activity
- Accounts production within the group, including all balance sheet accounts reconciled
- Monthly reporting on other financial information: payroll/debtors
- Reconcile vehicle profit report
- Preparation of salary submissions
- Champion an environment for continuous improvement
- Allocate work to finance team and mentor
Excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next step in a large finance function, within a leading business. Ideally you will be nearing the end of ACCA/CIMA qualification or those part qualified with the relevant experience would be considered. Those with good Excel skills will be at an advantage.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.