Pension Administration Manager***
Here at Major Recruitment we are currently looking to recruit a Pensions Administration Manager for our clients operations based in Chelmsford, CM2 on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will be an experienced Pensions Administration Manager with preferably experience in both third party pensions and in-house. You must have Defined Benefit (DB) experience although the position does includes some Defined Contribution (DC) schemes they are a smaller part of the role.
You will ideally be educated to degree level and APMI qualified however, this is not essential.
Key responsibilities may include:
* Assisting or where appropriate leading the provision of pensions administration services for the assigned administration client portfolio
* Overseeing day to day management of client relationships
* Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees' reports and accounts
* Taking responsibility for all aspects of administration and billing
Essential experience will include:
* Be able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of pensions administration activities and apply this knowledge to any scheme
* Previous pensions administration experience
* Have a thorough knowledge of pensions legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework
* Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring
Candidate skills and qualifications will include:
* Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages
* Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualifications
* Ideally qualified CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI/CIPP (qualified by experience would be considered)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, times TBC, flexible working options are available including home working
Starting salary-depending on experience + company bonus scheme & benefits
For further information please contact Adam Hendricks @ Major Recruitment