JOB TITLE: Senior CS&A Technician
LOCATION: Dalton Avenue
RATE/SALARY: £35-45 Per Hour Ltd/ £26.60 - £34.07 Per Hour Paye
Duration: 12 Month Contract
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- REVIT experience is essential, with a good knowledge of BIM and Navisworks
- Senior Level Architectural experience with the capability of designing buildings / layouts - - Ideally experience in Industrial/commercial buildings.
- The successful applicant could be from an architectural technologist or an architectural technician background with the experience to meet the requirements in the job specification.
- Capable of designing layouts to meet project requirements.
- Ability to carry out construction detailing for basic architectural tasks such as cladding, roofing, scheduling.
- ability to carry out animations.
- Have the ability to demonstrate an understand of BIM and an in depth experience in the implementation of this technology.
- Demonstrate a suitable level of successful experience.
- Member of a chartered body or of senior level of experience to demonstrate equivalence in terms of competence.
- Experience in the nuclear industry or other safety or regulated industry is desirable but not essential.
- Current Security clearance of be able to obtain this
- Experience of carrying out architectural tasks such as planning and detailing.
- Experience of managing own outputs and developing own programmes to suit the business requirements and guidelines provided.
- Experience of negotiating with clients, project stake holders, management and multidisciplinary design teams.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of, and experience in, the use of Revit.
- Proven experience of delivering design / detailing solutions.
- Strong understanding of fire safety legislation and have a positive approach to good practice design to ensure fire safety.
- Must have a clear understanding of the Building Regulations in relation to the delivery of building projects.
As the Senior CS&A Technician you will work part of a multi disciplinary team undertaking preliminary and detailed design of nuclear facilities. The design responsibility will include decommissioning and new build projects. The projects undertaken will principally be in relation to building fabric, structures and infrastructure associated with process, CE&I and mechanical handling equipment. To provide lead on building construction / fabric. You will be required ot complete but not limited to the following duties:
-Contribute to the development of the CS&A capability and the to the architectural aspect of CS&A.
-Contribute to the modelling performance
- Prepare the designs of varying complexity, including relevant sketches, models and associated data, reports and other required engineering documentation.
- Reviewing industry best practice for implementation of Digital Engineering and keeping up to date with all new developments.
- Carry out reviews or specific checks of other engineers' work to provide Verification.
- Accurately report on a periodic basis, specified by the Technical Lead on a project, the estimate to complete their assigned task.
- Working with junior members of staff to support their training and development through identifying opportunities, mentoring and support on tasks.
- Produce review, verify and check technical proposals.
- Contributing to the multidisciplinary design coordination process.
- Ensure that Design Coordination is utilised to promote a "right first time" project delivery.
- Assessing and promoting approaches where innovation can be used to deliver project economies.
- Ensuring that Collaboration and technical solutions take full cognisance of all relevant requirements such as security, legislation and the principles of CDM.
- Feeding back lessons learnt for use on other projects and constantly reviewing the project delivery.
- Supporting senior engineers / technical specialists within a multi discipline teams and assisting the development of the collaborative working environment for the project.
- Ensuring that adequate Reviewing, Verifying and Approval is undertaken on all deliverables.
- Consider, act upon and record health, safety and environment issues at all stages of the design process.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants