We are specifically seeking to hire a DevSecOps engineer to lead on a range of security implementation and transformation programmes including the creation of secure cloud design, configuration and operations standards, policies and procedures. This is a front line, hands-on, operationally focused position, responsible for designing and securing our cloud estate.
The successful candidate will have hands on experience with technologies which scale in the cloud with a proven record of defining and implementing complex cloud security strategies.
The role will involve Secure design and configuration, Monitoring, Action and Response:
You will need to have:
* An advanced understanding and demonstrable hands on experience with Cloud environments, systems and tools (e.g. Terraform) and with fundamental Internet and security technologies (routing & switching, DNS, FW, IDS, Anomaly detection), in an enterprise or service provider environment.
* Good experience securing and monitoring Cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/hybrid, containers, serverless, etc) environments (applications, infrastructure, operations, processes, etc). - minimum 3 (three) years practical cloud security experience required.
* Scripting and automation: Advanced ability to read and understand code, understand logs and alerts, to use specialist tools (Cloud native and 3rd party), as well as programming / scripting languages (Python, Shell, PowerShell, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, PowerApps), to automate tasks, to enable security at speed and scale.
* Good expertise in taking policy statements and translating them into actual, implementable, security controls and templates that can be monitored, audited and constantly improved.
* Good understanding of common information security management standards, frameworks, and laws / regulations: e.g. CIS Top20, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, BSIMM, etc; GDPR, etc.
* Experience of open source security tools and how they could be used in an enterprise
If you would like to investigate this role further please submit your cv for immediate review.
Required IT operate as a recruitment agency and employment business