Nursing Home Manager
Excellent salary £45,000 per annum
Purosearch has an exclusive job opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager. This is a medium service which has a good CQC rating; the home is beautifully presented with exceptional facilities and a light airy feel for the residents to enjoy. The home is located in a delightful location close to Leicester and is easily reached from surrounding areas.
My client is a well established with an excellent reputation with the local community. They offer a range of care services to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• 2 years Independent Healthcare Experience
• People Management Skills
• Strong Time Mgmt, Communication and Marketing Skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of all relevant legislation and standards of practice
Benefits for the role of Nursing Home Manager:
• Excellent salary of £45,000 per annum
• Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
To apply please contact Rebecca on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)