Business Support Analyst - eCommerce£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Business Support Analyst required to work in one of the best known and admired brands in the world.
For this role you will spearhead the necessary changes needed to ensure relevant support to actively identify and execute technical improvements to the companies digital platform and Omni-channel solutions.
You will be providing the one stop solutions and consultation for staff to resolve process issues, queries and request process innovation in order to maximise revenue opportunities. Business Support Analyst - eCommerce skills & experience: Essential -
Business Support Analyst - eCommerce salary & benefits:
- Strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems, including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management, and front-end UI.
- Experience delivering using (hybrid) Agile methodology, Jira (user story, ticket management), SAP Hybris, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) highly preferred.
- Familiarity with eCommerce analytics reporting needs - Adobe Analytics highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration.
- Detailed functional knowledge of all major business processes in the sales and manufacturing industry.
If this Business Support Analyst - eCommerce role is of interest then please apply now.
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.