As you build your accountancy career where you work and the experience you get are vital. That's why working for a reputable accountancy firm with a commercial approach to their clients like this will prove invaluable on your journey.Benefits
Opportunities to progress are invaluable and you'll find plenty of those here. A broad client base and a varied, interesting workload with a great deal of autonomy are also key. The key employment benefits include:
What will I be doing?
- Regularly reviewed, competitive salaries
- 25 days holiday
- Dress down Fridays
- Pension scheme
- Assisting a Senior Accountant in the management their portfolio by taking control of your own pool of clients is key to developing your client management and advisory skills.
- Preparation of year-end financial and statutory accounts for limited company, [partnership and sole trader clients
- Preparation of periodic management accounts as required by clients
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns (CT600's)
- Preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns